Fusion Preview Fusion Preview

Drums louder

Great song man, just play around with those knobs for a bit. turn down the first synth that comes in. Also I'd eq the synth a lil, cuz it drowns the drums a lil.

DJ Comet-ReBreak DJ Comet-ReBreak

Wickid

damn man best ive heard in a while. good stuff
check my shit

P0PCORN REMIX P0PCORN REMIX

damn son

I love main beat when it comes in. the only thing that bothers me is in the beginning like the synth beside the main main synth, the other one, a bit too high pitched or something, anyways it stands out a bit too much, otherwise a good housy remix.
props
cheers
peace

BritZombie responds:

I'm not really sure which synth you mean. But im glad thats the only problem

Anyway thanks a lot for your review.

!~Electro Morning~! !~Electro Morning~!

not my style

but it sounds very nice if only u can add a very low bass would be great. well made, very aptly named.

thanks for the review cheers

BritZombie responds:

Thanks, I'm glad I got a 9 even though its not your taste in music.

Yeah, I thought it missed something but nothing else worked so I left it.

Cheers

{James Bond Breakbeat Remix} {James Bond Breakbeat Remix}

cool

nice job man, check my shit

Hardcore depression Hardcore depression

Wow man, good job

my only suggestions would be to ease off on the kick in the beginning. like not make it quieter, just not as many times, fuck, you know what i mean lol. otherwise pretty good. also if u made a string that sounds like the siren thing and made em blend together. check my shit peace

DK3 Breakbeat V2 DK3 Breakbeat V2

Good shit

everything blends together well, and too stoned to write proper review, but sounds good. 10/10 from me.

check my shit.

Mass Project Mass Project

Lindenman you are the man

Mr.WiseLinden, you kill me once again with a killer track, i miss my comp. just you people wait till my comp gets back on, ima take over DNB section of newgrounds. No im kidding, but still, awesome work, i havent been on here in a while, and this is a heavy beat man 10/10.

dj_padman - Need your Love dj_padman - Need your Love

Great work

love the drums, goes great with the song. also the vocals might not be to everyones taste( i think its sick), but theyre done very well. Song sounds very deep and atmospheric.

check my shit

dj-padman1 responds:

Thanks for the review man, I'll be round to your page in the very near future ;)

drumloop 1 drumloop 1

Great stuff man

If thats not just a sliced beat u downloaded somewhere, sounds sick...check my shit

cornandbeans responds:

lol nope this was made by me. I'll check out your stuffs :)